1st day of Special Term II has started, for that i have to go back to bloody singapore 2 days ago and leave my beloved family and the wonderful time we spent together during my 5 wks in medan. for the first time in my life, i felt homesick. haha.. wished i never applied for this summer class in the first place, but now it's too late, i have to undergo it nevertheless.

as expected, the number of ppl still staying here can be counted by fingers. but i enjoyed it. lol

today i went for 4 hrs lecture which is an interesting subject imo, but the atmosphere + lecturer's voice made me drowsy so i can't help falling asleep a few times.. wondering how i will fare in this subject. after that went to appeal for one bloody AHSS subject. then spent my time catching up the animes which i haven't watched while playing.. guess wat? Pokemon!! hahah, so childish of me, but i kinda felt nostalgic with it, so i played. not important really..

while in medan, i could watch euro. here, hmm, kinda difficult or impossible to watch live at least. well, i'll just download the semifinals and final match later.

yesterday i started to pack some things. i threw away my 3 semesters worth of lecture notes and other useless things. then i put my 3 boxes of Gundam, some shoes and some small sized books together inside a box, then it already filled up, now i started to wonder how many boxes and baggage i need to pack all my things. lol!

back to my Code Geass R2 epi 10, while Pokemon Emerald is also on~

listening to: Coldplay - Violet Hill


~RuD~ @ 2:35:00 AM