New term, new life..

It's been a long time since I last blogged. Been quite busy these days, since a new term had just started on Monday. Well, I'm quite busy coz now I have to take care of my sisters problem since she entered the same uni as mine. I took care of her computer needs, accompany her to take care of all the administrative problems, well, that kind of things.

Just the third day of the new term, but I already skipped 2 lectures. gOOd start rite? lol But luckily it still covers the easy part, so I can still learn on my own. The lecturer said something that scared me the hell out of it, "Your honeymoon is over!!". Oh my, he said my first year is a honeymoon. Haha, he don't know we suffered a lot as Computer Engineering studs.

Well, these days I filled my days with lots of DotA, catching up animes, watching movies, listening to music. But the busy days are coming, need to wake up from my immersion in the holiday mood. Need to stop my addiction to DotA, need to start to get some proper sleep, need to stop my habit of sleeping throughout lectures, need to stop skipping lectures and tutorials, generally need to change my every bad habits that is engulfing me. Hope can pass this year safely.


~RuD~ @ 11:18:00 AM