Secret

Just watched Jay Chou's newest movie, Secret <不能说的秘密>, which I downloaded from mIRC a few days ago. Omigod, I'm at a loss of what to say bout the movie. It's just sooooooo romantic... Yet so sad.. Kwai Lun-mei who plays as Lu Xiao Yu is so cuuuute and beautiful, and the romantic scenes between Jay who plays as Ye Xiang Lun and her is....... Oh, i want to be in that situation!! XD Highly recommended according to me, coz I liked every single part of the movie, well, there are some "artificially-altered"-scenes near the end of the movie, but hey it's not that significant. There are also many music played in piano in this movie, cool. My rating: 9.5 / 10 (0.5 because of the ending and the flaw in the graphic near the ending of the movie). Who wants the movie?? It's already in DVDrip format. :D

Follow the notes upon the journey
At first sight marks one's destiny
Once the voyage comes to an end
Return lies within hasty keys



~RuD~ @ 3:45:00 AM