Lots of things

Hm.. Yesterday I spent almost my whole day doing tutorials and study a lil bit. I don't know that studying can give me... err, I dunno, I got this kind of feeling, satisfaction maybe? Haha.. I never got this kind of feeling before, I always think of doing tutorials and studying is a burden and a duty. Now that I know how that feeling feels like, I'll try to do it happily next time. But I never wanna be a nerd. So also play hard!! Hehe.. :P

A lil recap on what I've been doing these past few days. Friday, first time attending the CPE204 (Discreet Math) tutorial, omg, the worst tutor I've ever met in my entire terms here, instead of explaining the difficulty that we encountered, he swarmed us with thousands of theoretical questions. Spending 1 full hour babbling about something not even relevant with the tutorial. As soon as I got back, I changed my class so the tutor will also change. Relieved that I still made it in time. Phew..

Then that night I went to vivo with my friend, wanting to meet someone who will be gone for long long time, well, we spent 3 hours straight waiting for him/her. Thought he/she will never come, I'd already been planning to go back from the frustation. But, luckily he/she comes, if not, he/she will face my wrath..! Huahuahua.. Kidding!! ^^ Feel happy to be able to meet him/her. He/She has been very nice to me for as long as I can remember. Thanks!! And to all my best friends who made my life colorful, thank you. Blessed to have all of you as my friends. Had a very yummy dinner at White Dog Cafe, thanks for the recommendation!! Then we went to the rooftop and sat there chatting. The environment there is just nice and perfect for slacking and chit-chatting. Hehe

For my third term, I registered 6 modules, 4 core modules (3 of them have labs ><), 1 french module, and 1 math module. Till the second week since school started, I've already done some bad things, skipped 2 lectures and skipped 1 french class. And I already started to get confused in CPE201 (Digital Circuits and Systems). Bad bad bad.. :( And also I received an e-mail that was obviously not addressed to me... yet.. >< It concerns our 4th term DDP (Design and Development Project), it says the lab sessions will also be done within the one and only week of recess and another 1 week after the final exam. What the... It is already called recess, but instead they planned the whole week to be lab sessions. ZzZz... No break for next 4th term eh? And no break even after the final exam!?!? It means I am already doomed. Kyaaaa~~~ HeLp HeLp HeLp!! Seems like SCE students is always being bullied. Our final exam schedule is always the last one to finish, while most of other courses' students already got their freedom, we would just started the first exam. See? And also SCE modules seems to be the most difficult one in NTU. Sometimes I regret to have chosen this course. Y.Y

Well, need to get some sleep now, tsukareta.. Later in the morning I'll go to play badminton and get some work out at gym. Nite world!!


~RuD~ @ 1:36:00 AM