><

Flu..
Bad headache..
Sorethroat..
Signs to get cough..

It started 2 days ago when I got sorethroat, I thought it was nothing, maybe I just need to drink more water. But it persists till the next morning, and I thought maybe it needed more time to subside, so I don't think so much bout it. Went to play badminton n do some work-out at gym as usual. Then came home and took a bath. I started to get signs of flu, and worse.. headache.. Ugh.!! I thought I could handle these, so I continued with my programming project, simulating an Elevator. 1 hour, 2 hours, and 3 hours passed.. Then I gave up, coz I just kept on sneezing. I decided to take a nap. I woke up an hour later, just to find nothing feels better. +___+ That nite I spent an hour playing game (can't help it coz I'm getting stuck and stressed-out with the simulator) and resumed my Elevator simulator. Kay, I'd better call it a day, while my sorethroat is getting worse and worse and my nose has became stuffy. I'd had difficulty sleeping. Then I fall asleep from exhaustion, and find myself awake at 6 this morning. Wew, not enough sleep.. Ends up with me sleeping thru-out programming and digital systems lectures. Zzzzz..

Back to study~~...


~RuD~ @ 3:40:00 PM